ZVC is growing and we need to hire an outgoing, energetic, hard-working, team player passionate about veterinary care who delivers excellent client service.
Our Veterinarians utilize their skill set to provide the highest standard of medical and surgical care to our patients, living out our motto of “Compassionate, Contemporary Care”.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing physical examinations, diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries.
- Performing surgical procedures – spays/neuters, other soft tissue surgeries, and dental extractions.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions.
- Providing preventative care for companion animals.
- Conducting tests, including blood work, radiographs, urine analysis, etc.
- Managing cases involving euthanasia of companion animals.
- Managing records including but not limited to client histories, medications etc.
- Managing communication with clients and other professionals as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required.
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Minnesota.
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with computers and willing to learn specific veterinary software programs
We are looking for you to bring your positive attitude and to be willing to jump in and help the team in our fast-paced clinic!
- 4-day work week (Clinic hours are 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday)
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan with 3% employer match
- Flex Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Health Insurance Cash-In-Lieu
- Employee discounts
- Continuing education/professional development benefits
- Clothing allowance
- License fees and professional membership dues reimbursements
- And a fully trained and utilized Technician Team!
Pay: Guaranteed base plus production; Pay commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer